Sandia Soap is the largest natural soap company in New Mexico, pouring over 20,000 pounds a year. To insure the highest quality of the bar you buy the owner & manufacturer is the only one mixing and pouring the soap. Natural bars made with vegetable oils are simply not the same as nor can they be compared to commercial soap bars. Commercial bars use sodium tallowate (a rendered animal fat mixed with lye ) as their base ingredient. They then fill the rest of the bar with cheap detergent and synthetic ingredients that strip your skin of its natural oil and dry it out so you have to buy moisturizing lotions to bring it back to life. Try this natural bar for a couple weeks and you will never go back to commercial soaps. The secret formula of the large 6 ounce soap bar is saponified palm kernel, SUSTAINABLE palm , olive and soybean oils. After nine months of testing these oils in combination create a long lasting bar with a beautiful silky texture and lather.
If you wish Sandia Soap will create custom bars for spas and businesses that will have a signature scent or a private label. There are literally hundreds of shapes, sizes, scents, and colors to choose from. Please contact Made in New Mexico if this is of interest to you. These wonderful natural soaps are Made in New Mexico!
Jemez Morning: Saponified Palm Kernel, Palm (Sustainable), Olive and Soybean Oils, Pine Fragrance, Colorant.
- Placitas Plum Tree: Saponified Palm Kernel, Palm (Sustainable), Olive and Soybean Oils, Spice Plum Fragrance, Colorant.
- Pojoaque Sun: Saponified Palm Kernel, Palm (Sustainable), Olive and Soybean Oils, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Colorant.
- Pueblo Lavender: Saponified Palm Kernel, Palm (Sustainable), Olive and Soybean Oils, Lavender Essential Oil, Colorant.
- Santa Fe Sage: Saponified Palm Kernel, Palm (Sustainable), Olive and Soybean Oils, Chris's Sage Blend, Colorant.
- Taos Sauna: Saponified palm kernel, palm, olive and soybean oil with eucalyptus essential oil and cosmetic grade colorant.