- More Information
Desert Gardens is based in Albuquerque, New Mexico offers the Southwest in every bite of their products. Started in 1989 with a husband and wife and their four children, they use the unique flavors of Jalapeno, Green Chile, Chipotle, and Habanero chiles to make outstanding salsas, dips, soups, seasonings and bread mixes. Taste the New Mexico and the Great Southwest!
Desert Gardens Tortilla Soup is thick with black beans, corn, red chile and only the best Southwest spices, Desert Gardens Tortilla Soup is truly a Southwestern flavor experience! Add water and simmer - just before serving, place corn tortilla strips in the bottom of each bowl, pour soup into bowl and top off with shredded cheese and fresh cilantro. this will be outstanding! MEDIUM HEAT LEVEL
- 6 cups water Tortillas -
- optional Chicken or pork -
- optional Shredded cheese -
- optional Fresh cilantro -
- Cooking Directions:
- Add contents to 6 cups (48 oz) of cold water.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Optional: Cut a corn tortillia into 1 inch squares and place in the bottom of your bowl and pour soup over tortillas.
- Optional: Top with cheese and fresh cilantro.
- Serving Suggestion: Add pork or chicken as desired. Serve with corn bread.
See our Return Policy for details on return of this product if you are not satisfied with the condition of this product. We will do everything we can to make this right. You can return the product if you wish, or we can can credit your credit card the amount, or we will send you a replacement item.
Easy to make, taste wonderful.
Best soup mix EVER! Great flavors and easy to make.