Please Note: High volume and corporate orders may be subject to shipping charges, please reach out at 575-758-7709 for more information.
General Shipping Information
Are shipping rates are fixed relative to the amount spent, generally, and are listed below. They are some exceptions as the boxes get bigger or heavier. All the carriers charge more for bigger & heavier boxes. We are shipping with USPS Priority and UPS Ground as they are less expensive than Fed Ex right now. UPS is about 4 to 5 days, and USPS is 3- 5 days. We use Fed Ex for overnight shipping.
If one carrier is better for you to receive your order, please let us know.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 505-469-2193.
- Standard Ground Shipping $0.00–$50.00 $9.75 USD
- Standard Ground Shipping $50.01–$100.00 $9.50 USD
- Standard Ground Shipping $100.01–$150.00 $9.25 USD
- Standard Ground Shipping $150.01–$199.99 $9.00 USD
- Standard Ground Shipping $200.00–$249.99 $8.75 USD
- Standard Ground Shipping $250.00 and up $25.00 USD
- USPS Priority Shipping (3-5 Days) $0.00–$200.00 $23.50 USD
FedEx Next Day Shipping
Whether you are shipping to a customer or to family, near or far, there are times when it just needs to be there overnight. Choose next-business-day delivery. Take advantage of a variety of options with FedEx Priority Overnight and FedEx Standard Overnight. The order has to be into us before 10 am to be delivered the next day. Anything after that will not be delivered for 2 days. Ordering at 10 pm at night the order will not get there the next day & we will not refund the shipping. Overnight orders received after 10 am on a Friday will not go out until Monday.
- Delivery by 2:30 p.m. the next business day to most areas; by noon, 4:30 p.m. or 5 p.m. to remote areas. Available throughout all 50 states. Saturday pickup and delivery available in many areas for an additional charge.
Shipping to Military Addresses
- We ship to Military APO (Army Post Office) and FPO (Naval Fleet Post Office) addresses. All APO/FPO packages will be shipped by USPS Priority Mail. When shipping to APO/FPO addresses: USA is the country; the recipient's unit number is the address; APO or FPO is the city; AA, AP or AE is the state; and the zip code is entered just like a standard domestic zip code. Please test the address on the National Address Server and use all 9 digits of the zip code, if given. If you need more information on how to ship to APOs/FPOs, please visit this Post Office Page The Military Post Office System has a hotline for questions about shipping to APOs/FPOs: 1-800-810-6098.
Shipping to Canada
Please note: We do ship to Canada, but there may be additional taxes/duties charged that the recipient will be responsible for paying. This may also include delayed delivery and require that the recipient retrieve the item from a customs office.