Our Shopping Cart is Very Safe To Buy From.
- Safer than a fax: Orders placed on this Web site are encrypted (scrambled); faxes aren't...your information could be intercepted as it travels over the telephone line or, more likely, read by an unauthorized person in the receiving office.
- Safer than a phone order: When you order online, you don't have to give out your credit card number to a phone clerk who who will enter it into some unknown office computer system...or perhaps keep a copy of it for him or herself. We don't store your credit card data on our office computers.
- Safer than a retail store: At most retail stores or restaurants, printed credit card receipts can be lost, stolen, or simply discarded with the trash. We never print your credit card information. Your information is stored only on the secure servers of industry leader Yahoo! We have to use a secure Internet browser to view the data. Your credit card number is automatically deleted after 30 days.
- Using a credit card is safer than a check: The security procedures and systems we use have been approved by VISA and Mastercard. Under federal law, your bank cannot hold you responsible for more than $50.00 of unauthorized use of your card.
- Using PayPal is safer than a credit card: When you use the Internet's leading payment system to pay for online purchases, your personal information, even your billing address, is not shared with the merchant.